Upcoming Meetings/Events

Lansing Weather

signbnnr clerk

Conservation / Licenses

- We accept cash, checks or credit cards

- Residents must provide a valid NYS driver's license or other proof of residency for both fishing and hunting licenses.

- Training courses or proof of prior license required for all hunting licenses.

- Minors under the age of 16 may fish without a fishing license.

bobber      DEC Homepage                                    bobber   License Types and Fees

bobber     Sportsman Education                            bobber     Fishing

- Booklets and other helpful information available at the Lansing Town Clerk's office, or online through the DEC.

Lansing Town Hall, 29 Auburn Road, Lansing, NY 14882
Supervisor & Town Board 533-8896 or 533-8819, Clerk 533-4142, Code Enforcement & Zoning 533-7054 (fax: 533-3507),
Court 533-4776, Highway 533-4328, Parks & Recreation 533-7388

Copyright © 1991 - by the Town of Lansing, NY. All Rights Reserved.